They may look complicated, but truly, you don’t need to be a party genius to put together a fabulous garland. Birthdays, Engagements, Weddings, Hen’s Do’s, Baby Showers … whatever the occasion a balloon arch will really up your party game.
Watch our ‘how to’ video and you’ll be a pro in no time.
A few pointers:
- Be prepared: get all of your gear out first and choose the location of your garland so that you can create according to the space
- Go from big to small. Insert the largest balloons into the tape first and use the smaller ones to plug the gap
- Jazz it up! Add accessories to the balloon arch such as ribbons, fans, flowers, foliage or paper flowers to add a special touch
- Not all kits come with a balloon pump but we strongly suggest you use one as it will save you a tonne of time. Check out our balloon pumps
- To save time and stress before your party, you can blow the balloons up the day before. If you need to transport your balloons, use large (preferably recycled) garbage bags to carry the balloons. If they start looking a little dull, simply rub with baby oil to give them their shine back
Balloon arches can last up to a few weeks so for multi-day events or functions, these arches will go the distance!
Last but certainly not least, never release balloons into the air and remember they are biodegradable, so you can dispose of your arch in an environmentally conscious way.